- All submissions must describe substantial, original, completed and unpublished work. Wherever appropriate, concrete evaluation and analysis should be included.
- All submissions should be camera-ready PDF files of up to 5 pages in length. If the paper consists of 5 pages, the last page may only contain references. All papers must conform to the official double-column format in accordance with ISCSLP 2018 paper format requirement.
- The working language of ISCSLP is English. Only electronic submissions will be accepted.
- As the reviewing will be blind, manuscripts must not include the authors' names and affiliations. Authors should ensure that their identities are not revealed in any way in the paper. Self-references that reveal the author's identity must be avoided.
- Submissions will be judged on correctness, originality, technical strength, significance, relevance to the conference, and interest to the attendees. Each submission will be reviewed by three program committee members. Accepted papers will be presented in one of the oral sessions or poster sessions as determined by the program committee.
- It is also a condition that at least one author of an accepted paper is registered by the early registration deadline, or the paper will be withdrawn and not published in the proceedings.
- Each accepted paper must be presented by one of its authors at the conference. Authors of any paper accepted into the technical program but not presented on-site will be removed from post-conference indexing/archiving and also be blacklisted from future ISCSLP conferences.
Deadline for paper submission: June 11, 2018 (Taipei Time, GMT+8)
The online submission system will be open on April 11, 2018
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT A PAPER!
- Melbourne 01:59:59 2018/6/12 (GMT+10)
- Tokyo 00:59:59 2018/6/12 (GMT+9)
- Beijing 23:59:59 2018/6/11 (GMT+8)
- Moscow 18:59:59 2018/6/11 (GMT+3)
- London 16:59:59 2018/6/11 (GMT+0)
- New York 11:59:59 2018/6/11 (GMT-5)
- Los Angeles 08:59:59 2018/6/11 (GMT-8)