- Important Notes
- We would like to remind you that accepted papers will be published in the proceedings and scheduled for presentation during the conference, only if at least one of the authors has registered (Full Registration) by the Author's registration deadline (2018/09/07).
- Late payment may result in the paper not being included in the conference program, nor any other publications printed for distribution at the conference.
- Each full registration entitles you to present Up to 2 Papers Maximum. (Please indicate ID of the papers covered by the paid fee)
- Registration Fees
- *Registration fees are in New Taiwan Dollar (NTD). USD 1 is around NTD 30.
- All fees must be received in New Taiwan Dollars only. All displayed fees include applicable taxes.
- The registration fees include tutorials, lunch and coffee breaks during the conference, welcome reception, banquet, a printed program, an electronic copy of the conference proceedings, and a conference bag.
- Registration Policy
- ISCSLP 2018 offers discounted rate to ISCA and IEEE Members. To enjoy the discounted rate, you only need to indicate one of the above to identify yourself in the online registration form. If you select Member/Retiree Rates, Membership ID must be provided at the time of registration and payment.
- Student rate is applicable only to those who have student status at the time of conference. A scanned copy of a valid student ID is required to submit via the online registration system.
- Any fee amount owing to the conference will be recovered online or collected onsite upon check-in at the registration desks.
- For walk-in registration, late/payment onsite, standard conference items (e.g. printed program and conference bags) are available only while stocks last.
- Strictly no refund for “No-Show” registrants and the organizers will not entertain requests to mail out any conference publications and/or materials to such individuals.
- There will be no refund for cancellation/withdrawal but you may send a substitute. Please inform the conference organizor in advance.
- Online Registration
- Registration Modification
You can modify your registration information by entering the email that was used to register previously. REGISTRATION MODIFICATION
- Contact Information
For enquiries, please email to Registration Chair Kuan-Yu CHEN and/or General Chair Hsin-Min WANG.